Call for Papers
Scholarly, unpublished papers are invited on any issue covered by Assamese literature/English literature/folklore/culture to the email address given below. Only accepted papers will be published after thoroughly reviewed by our experts.
- Articles should be submitted as MS-Word attachment paper size-A4; Font-Times New Roman (Size-12); Spacing – Single line.
- Authors are requested to follow the latest version of MLA (8th Edition) handbook in preparing articles.
- The title of article – bold and centered.
- Length of the article – should not exceed 2500 words.
- A brief bio-note of the contributor, indicating name, institutional affiliation and all relevant academic details, complete postal address, contact no. and e-mail id should be enclosed separately.
- The contributors are requested not to mention their names anywhere in the article except in the front page.
Authors are requested to arrange for a no- plagiarism certificate (as per UGC recommendation) and submit the same along with their write - ups.
Mode of Submission:
- The full paper, complete in all details and accompanied by an abstract of about 300 words & 4-5 keywords must be sent to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors are informed via mail regarding acceptance and rejection of articles and of other formalities. Authors are requested to contact with the editor, if needed, before the submission of their papers.